The Valve Controller installs without any tools, making the physical installation process very simple. Follow the directions below to physically install the Valve Controller:
1. Close the valve.
2. Align the fork with the valve handle.
3. Mount the Valve Controller.
3. Push down the valve controller onto your valve. Tighten the clamps while holding the valve controller down.
5. Make sure that the valve controller is facing in the right direction.
6. Check if the fork is aligned with the valve handle correctly
7. Optional: Plug the remote sensor probe into the valve controller
7. Plug into a power outlet to power on.
8. Download the Guardian App from the App Store (for iOS) /Play Store (for Android) or visit www.getguardian.com/app
9. Follow the on-screen instructions to finish setting up your Guardian Valve Controller.
Please watch the video below to understand how to physically install your Guardian Valve Controller