Adding a Valve Controller
Your devices are separated into Locations to help you keep organized.
- Tap on the Location where you would like to add your Valve Controller, or create a location if you haven't yet
- Tap the “+” button
- Select “Add Valve Controller”
- Enter Device PIN # (check the label located on the top of the Valve Controller)
- Check the yellow label located on the top of the Valve Controller. If the label is missing, check the silver sticker on the bottom of the Valve Controller and use the last four digits of the Device ID.
- The app will pause momentarily to find the Valve Controller network
- Select “Join” when asked to connect the “Guardian-<PIN #>” network
- Note that Guardian can only connect to a 2.4GHz network and that both fields are case sensitive.
Congratulations, you have setup your Valve Controller!