Please ensure you are next to your Valve Controller and can monitor the LEDs on top of your Valve Controller
1. After you upgrade your existing app to the latest Guardian App, please log in to your account.
2. Once you log in, the app will automatically begin to upgrade the firmware on your Valve Controller - your Valve Controller will beep and the LEDs on it will start to cascade. The firmware upgrade process may take up to 5 minutes. While the firmware on the Controller is updating, your app will say "Device Restarting" and "Device firmware upgrade started" under Recent Events in the "Devices" tab or the "Events" tab.
3. Once the firmware upgrade on your Valve Controller is complete i.e the LEDs on your Valve Controller have settled, the app will and display your devices. If your app is not displaying your devices then please force close your app and re-open it.
4. Please click on the "Devices" tab and then on your Valve Controller. If its position is "Unknown", please please open and close your Valve Controller using the app.
5. Then, please test your leak detectors one by one by putting some water on them. Please ensure your valve is in an open position before you test each leak detector.