1. Once you open the Guardian app, please create a new account (if you are a first-time user) and then log in.
2. Open your app, you will be prompted to add a new Location. Enter the name of your location and then click "Add Location". Your devices (Valve Controller, Leak Detector) will be added inside Locations to help keep you organized. If you have previously created a Location, you may ignore this step.
3. After creating a new Location or navigating to a previously created location (by clicking on the ≡ icon or the Valve Controller icon on the top left-hand corner and selecting your desired location from the list), click on the "Devices" tab at the bottom of your app and then click on the "+" sign.
4. Click on "Valve Controller". Enter your Valve Controller's 4 digit PIN which can be found on the yellow sticker on your Controller. Enter a unique name for your Valve Controller and then press "Connect to Valve"
5. The App will ask you to select your Wi-Fi network name from a list and enter its password. Then, click on "Connect to Network" to configure your Controller to your Wi-Fi.
6. The App will take a few minutes to complete the Wi-Fi setup. Once done, it will notify you. Click on "Finish".
7. Now you have successfully added your Valve Controller to the App and can check its status under the "Devices" tab.