The Valve Controller installs without any tools, making the physical installation process very simple. Follow the directions below to physically install the Valve Controller on your plumbing:
1. Close the valve.
2. Align the fork with the valve handle.
3. Mount the Valve Controller.
4. Push down the valve controller onto your valve. Tighten the clamps while holding the valve controller down.
5. Make sure that the valve controller is facing in the right direction.
6. Check if the fork is aligned with the valve handle correctly
7. Optional: Plug the remote sensor probe into the valve controller
8. Plug into a power outlet to power on.
9. Download the Guardian app. You can find links to download the Guardian app from the App Store (for iOS) /Play Store (for Android) here.
10. You can find instructions on how to add your Valve Controller to the app here
11. You can find instructions on how to add your Leak Detectors to the app here
Please watch the video below to understand how to physically install your Guardian Valve Controller on your plumbing
Article is closed for comments.